1 view

Hello , 

I just got an Aufenthaltserlaubnis by 19D abs 1 Nr 1 on June 2022 . 

Recently I got a new job offer in the same Work field ( Gastronomie ) , it’s very close to my home . 

My question how can I change my job ? 

Should I ask permission Auslanderbehörde earlier or I just need start new place and just submit the new work contracts to Auslanderbehörde ?

And is there any possible to lose my Aufenthaltserlaubnis and waiting to get the permanent work contract ? 

Please write me as soon as possible

asked Jan 24 in Work by Nima | 1 view
Hallo Nima,
How are you doing?
Please can you please tell how Long it took the Ausländerbehörde to issue you the Resident permit.  Para 19d  after you finished your Ausbildung and what kind of work contract did you submit.  Permanent work contract or Short term contract?
Thanks very much for your reply.
Hello mike ,
You must have a permanent work contract , also house rent contract.
Thanks for this update..

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Nima,

Welcome back to the Wefugees Community and thank you for your question.

Unfortunately, I am not an expert on the 19d residence permit - but I tried to make some research.

According to the Refugee Council in Lower Saxony, the residence permit according to section 19d (1a) will be revoked, if the employment contract will be cancelled due to reasons you are personally responsible for. I also read in this brochure that the Agentur für Arbeit needs to check a job offer prior to the issuance of the residence permit. Therefore, I would highly recommend to contact and consult the immigration office (Ausländerbehörde) BEFORE you change your job.

However, I will also link my dear colleague @mbeon-Christine here. Maybe she can add some advice of correct me, if needed.

In any case, please don't hesitate to get back to us with any further questions.

All the best,


answered Jan 28 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,630 questions
5,528 answers
138,166 users