Hello, I started my Ausbildung as ZFA in Germany and i am in my 2 month of trial period and my residence also is based on it. I came in Germany as au pair before so i changed my residence permit from au pair to Auzubildende now. However, I want to leave the Ausbildung because i don't get enough money and at the moment i need full time employment. Is it possible to change and get new residence permit as full time if I get a job also as dental assistant but without finished ausbildung or if i get a full time job in a hotel? What will be the process and the necessary documents to send to ausländerbehörde in case i get full time contract. What will be the consequences of leaving the Ausbildung during probation and if later after the probation like on the 5 or 6 month, will I have to pay back to the company or the school for the time I studied? I also understood that doing the same ausbildung will not be possible anymore, does this apply that i can't do it in the same state anymore or just in the same city? If later I want to do it again but in another city can I do it? Please let me know. Thank you
closed with the note: simular Question
asked Sep 27, 2022 in Legal advice by Lily | 222 views

1 Answer

0 votes
Hey Lily,

we hope you are well? Thanks for your question.
You have asked a similar question


So I will close this question here and hope that is ok? We are in the process of finding an answer to your question and wish you all the best.

With all best regards
answered Sep 30, 2022 by Saskia Wefugees
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,262 questions
6,259 answers
139,252 users