While waiting for court letter for my appeal asylum rejected , can have a contract in my working place?
asked May 10 in Asylum proceedings by Mugbe

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Of course you can. There is a work permit request form in Bundes Arbeitsagentur website. Your employer has to fillup that form, sign it and then you or your employer have to submit it to the Ausländerbehörde. In few  weeks you should get a yes/no response.
answered May 11 by helios
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,541 questions
5,442 answers
137,886 users