Hallo my name is Singh i have to ask can get residence permit without child custody?? Or have some ways
asked Apr 14 in Legal advice by Singh

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Singh,

Welcome back again and thank you for being such an active Community member.

I afraid though that we can not give a general answer on your question or an advice regarding your specific case here (due to the complexity and the numerous relevant factors to be considered). 

We discussed similar topics a few times on this platform. A colleague was giving some information on the residence permit to take care of a non-German child (Aufenthalt zur Personensorge) here, for instance. 

However, I would highly recommend you to discuss your perspectives, options and potential next steps individually at a migration counseling office or with a lawyer.

Please let us know if you need support in finding respective contact details.

All the best,


answered Apr 18 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,542 questions
5,443 answers
137,912 users