asked Apr 14, 2022 in Work by Pavlo_F77 | 891 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

+2 votes
Best answer
Hello @Pavlo_F77, welcome here and thanks for reaching out to us! You can work only after having applied for a residence permit according to § 24 immigration act. After the application, you'll either directly receive your residence permit or a so called "Fiktionsbescheinigung" until the residence permit is ready. The Fiktionsbescheinigung or probationary certificate already entitles you to start working. I hope my answers were helpful and I’ll be very pleased if you contact me again with further questions. I'm a member of the mbeon-staff and I‘ll be glad to guide over a longer period of time. mbeon is an online advisory service for migrants via the mbeon-app, which you can download on your smartphone for free. You'll find me in the mbeon-app under my location „München” and then my name “Frau Müller“ and get confidential one-to-one advice in a safe virtual room where nobody can read messages. For further information please visit ***.mbeon.de. Best regards mbeon-Christine
answered Apr 14, 2022 by mbeon-Christine
thank you for your help Christine!
+1 vote

Hello, as soon as you have a provisional residence certificate ( Fiktionsbescheinigung) in accordance with Section 24 (1) of the Residence Act, the competent foreigners authority will also issue you with a work permit. Your certificate of fiction must say "gainful employment permitted" in German: "Erwerbstätigkeit erlaubt".
If you entered the country without a visa (1.12) and have not yet applied for a residence permit: Employment is generally not possible during your short-term, visa-free stay and is only permitted in a few exceptional cases (e.g. persons with management positions in companies).On the topics of employment and social benefits, the Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs has also provided FAQs in German, Ukrainian, Russian and English.
I hope I could help you :)

answered Apr 14, 2022 by lisa27
5,329 questions
6,333 answers
139,339 users