Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Please is it possible to move to England when you get job offer and the company is ready to sponsor and give me visa too.. but, my passport is wth Auslanderbeholden.. how do i get the passport back from Auslanderbeholden..
asked Nov 20 in Information & Offers by Obumkelly79

Please log in or register to answer this question.

3,974 questions
4,740 answers
136,364 users