Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany

can a person who claimed asylum in Germany And was given an residence permit still live here even though his wife is Canadian that did his family sponsorship in which he was given a permanent residence visa  to Canada recently in his Germany travel document . Can he still live in both Canada and Germany and travel back and forth.
asked Oct 14 in Legal advice by Sara788

Please log in or register to answer this question.

3,900 questions
4,669 answers
136,232 users