I applied for resident permit through my child who has unbefristet and they granted me 9 months Duldung , my child and mum will be german from the 1.03.2022 . We live together in same apartment with our address together , the mother is working as a nurse while i takecare of the child. The court wants me to go home and re enter with visa .
asked Oct 10, 2021 in Legal advice by Albertz | 1,020 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Albertz,

Welcome back to the Wefugees Community and thank you for your question.

Yes, in my opinion, an experienced lawyer can support you with convincing the immigration office (Ausländerbehörde) that going back to your country of origin in order to apply for a visa is unreasonable for you. Especially since you are taking care of your child. We discussed very similar situations here and also here (in German) before. As my colleague explained, the final decision will be at the discretion of the immigration office. I remember from one of your last posts that you hired already a lawyer, right? Did you talk about this issue with him/her?

Good luck and please don't hesitate to give us an update or get back to us with any further questions.

All the best,


answered Oct 11, 2021 by Meike
Yes i have a lawyer, but she is slow and i need am experienced lawyer in Frankfurt am main.
I cant afford to leave my wife and child.

Dear @Albertz

Thank you for your reply. 

The team of Handbook Germany (https://handbookgermany.de/en/local-information.html) collected many information on how to get local support and they also privide the contact details of "ProAsyl" in Frankfurt, for instance. On their website (on the right side) you also find a link for the so-called "Legal Advisory Conference" (Rechtsberaterkonferenz) which is composed of very experienced and migration/refugee specialised lawyers. 

However, you may consider to get in touch with a counselling office (free of charge) first, before hiring another lawyer and paying additional fees. 

I hope this helps and don't hesitate to get back to us with any further questions. 

All the best, 


mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,329 questions
6,333 answers
139,339 users