Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Hello everyone! First of all I am really thankful to each and every one of you who tried to help me in their best possible way. I am sick and tired of this bureaucratic game ,therefore, I want to end my asylum after completion of my ausbildung. Is it possible that I could move to another country with a visa from Germany?
asked Sep 20 in Other Questions by Sidra

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Once you complete your Ausbildungduldung, and get a job within six month, it's all good. Most probably, you get the job in your Ausbildungduldung firma, then you get two years residence permit.

Moreover, Unfortunately you can't go to another country legally unless you have German residence permit.
answered Sep 23 by helios
Thank you...but after getting residence permit and with a visa ,I can go right?
Ofcourse you can.
Thank you for the reply .
3,900 questions
4,669 answers
136,232 users