I want to file Folgeantrag or second asylum application , what is the procedure  someone help me please on what I should do
asked Mar 24 in Other Questions by Oyitangor Shadrack | 772 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello and welcome back to the Wefugees Community!

We discussed a so-called "Asylfolgeantrag" here before - please see my colleague's answer in this thread (as far as I know, the 3 months-rule is not valid anymore though).

Handbook Germany says:

"If there is new evidence regarding your persecution or new circumstances occur (e.g. a change of government in your home country), you can apply for asylum again, i.e. you can submit a subsequent asylum application or „Asylfolgeantrag “. You can also hand in a subsequent asylum application if you suffer from a severe war trauma which has remained undetected before, or in case you have a severe illness that is not curable in your country of origin."

I strongly to discuss this with a lawyer or at least with a refugee/migration counselling office. Without plausibility and good preparation, there is hardly a chance to succeed.

I hope this helps and please don't hesitate to get back to us with any further questions.

All the best,


answered Mar 25 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,328 questions
6,332 answers
139,335 users