Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I am a beneficiary of Subsidiary Protection from France and with it i have been given a travel document and a birth certificate by the French authorities. Now my partner and i welcomed our baby boy on the 19th May and we went for our appointment at Auslandebehörde with our Vaterschaftsannerkung and Sorgerecht certificate an our baby to apply for “Aufenthaltserlaubnis zur Personensorge” but i was asked to bring “Anerkennungsbescheid aus Frankreich and Bescheinigung der franz. Botschaft in Deutschland, ob Aufenthaltstitel und Reisedokument bei permanentem Umzug nach Deutschland z.B. nach 6 Monaten erlischt / Bescheinigung, was mit der Anerkennung des subsidiaren Schutzes nach dauerhaftem Aufenthalt in Deutschland passiert”. I was giving a “Fiktionsbescheinigung” valid for 6 months. Kindly advice me as to what to do next because now i am confuse?
asked Sep 5 in Legal advice by HagiM

Please log in or register to answer this question.

3,837 questions
4,599 answers
136,094 users