Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany

My friend is married since one and half year with a German citizen(same sex marriage). But they are living together on same address since 2016. My friend is on student visa and he is living in Germany since 2015 legally on student status.

When he can apply for niederlassungserlaubnis? Can he get this permanent residency before completion of three years as they are living together from five years?

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards,

asked Jul 30 in Legal advice by Hassanali
edited Jul 31 by Hassanali

Please log in or register to answer this question.

3,837 questions
4,599 answers
136,094 users