My uncle and Aunt is married and having Pflege geld stufe 2. Money receiving amount 316 euro for wife. They are almost 40 years in Germany. They are willing to return  back home next year. She will get a retirement money to back home bank account. But they habe question. Will they get Pflege geld also along with Retirement money to back home bank account. If possible how can we arrange? They are having Aufenthalgestitel.
asked Apr 14, 2021 in Healthcare by Coop | 345 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi Coop,

is "back home" within the EU or outside the EU?
Benefits of the German nursing care insurance are not paid abroad. However, there is an exception for Pflegegeld, which is paid when the person in need lives in another EU/EEA country or in Switzerland.

Hope this helps, even if it's a late response.

Best wishes,

answered May 4, 2022 by Anita_Koe
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,014 questions
5,977 answers
138,972 users