Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
How to travel to Sweden from Greece with and asylum paper
asked Mar 26 in Asylum proceedings by Wizdom

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Wizdom

Welcome to the Wefugees Community and thank you for your question. 

I think in this matter you need to differentiate between a situation where you are still in the asylum procedure and a successfully completed asylum process. If the Greek authorites' decision on your asylum application is still pending, I am quite sure that they will not allow you to travel to another country. In the case you hold a residence permit already and a valid travel document as well, you can travel within the Schengen area for up to 90 days. 

I hope this helps and please don't hesitate to get back to us with any further questions. 

All the best, 


answered Mar 26 by Meike
3,623 questions
4,357 answers
135,541 users