Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
asked Jan 17 in Legal advice by Mustic

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Mustic

Welcome to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us. 

You are not married to the mother of your child, right? Did you officially acknowledge the paternity? 

Unfortunately, the fact of having a European child in another European country will most probably not present a reason for German authorities in case not to ask you to leave the country or to deport you. Do you agree dear @manrhei-mbeon or @mbeon-Rukundo

Nevertheless, that doesn't mean that you might not have other options to secure your stay in Germany. This is obviously highly depending on the individual situation and on many factors. I would recommend you to discuss your options in a migration counselling centre, for instance. 

I am sure you can find one in your region as well or let us know if you need support with the research. 

All the best, 


answered Jan 19 by Meike
3,776 questions
4,512 answers
135,924 users