hi dear community.
so if i have 6 month TRP in poland can i go to Germany and apply for work permit? with contract in Germany? or i need to go back to my country and do it from there?
asked Nov 19, 2020 in Legal advice by melano | 495 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @melano,

Welcome to the Wefugees Community and thank your for reaching out to us.

We actually discussed the same question on this platform before. For more information you may check this thread, for instance.

However, please don't hesitate to get back to us if any clarification is needed or you have any further questions.

All the best,


answered Nov 20, 2020 by ‚úĒMeike
hi, i read that thread but still can't clearly understand it. if i have TRP and new job contract from Germany can i just go from poland to Germany and apply for work permit? I'm asking because someone told me in this case i need to go back to my home country, i  Georgia and apply for visa from there in German embassy?
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,262 questions
6,259 answers
139,252 users