Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I want sincere advice, I just got recently married in Copenhagen, Denmark. I am a student in Germany, Pakistani Citizen, My wife is a German Citizen. We married in Denmark. Now, we want to update our Marital Status in Germany and for that purpose. We went to the RathHuas of our respective city, the lady officer in Standesamt simply rejected our Marriage Certificate of Denmark. According to her points, Marriage conducted in Denmark has no value in German Law and therefore she is not accepting our marriage in Denmark and told me that your all documents first got verified from your embassy and it will take like 2 years, So what is the exact way to proceed in that case?? Change the Rathhaus or Go directly to a Lawyer :( Pretty pissed off right now
asked Oct 24, 2020 in Legal advice by Mercury12

Please log in or register to answer this question.

3,551 questions
4,293 answers
135,354 users