Dear Starboy comzy,
Welcome to the Wefugees Community and thank you for your question.
If you applied for asylum and the BAMF rejects the application as inadmissible, it might be due to one of the following reasons:
- Another country is responsible for carrying out the asylum procedure, according to the Dublin Regulation or based on other European or international treaties;
- Another EU Member State has already granted the applicant international protection;
- A country that is willing to readmit the foreigner is regarded as a “safe third country” for the asylum seeker;
- A country that is not an EU Member State and is willing to readmit the foreigner is regarded as “another third country”;
- The applicant has made a subsequent, or secondary, application.
However, please also don’t hesitate to get back to us with any further questions.
All the best,