thank you for sharing your question with the Wefugees community.
Your prospects to obtain the german citizenship are fairly good.
Besides the naturalisation test, which you already passed recently, you have to meet a few further prerequisites.
- Try to pass the B1 certificate, A2 is not enough.
- Legal stay in Germany with a residence permit for three years (which will be the case after another 7 months)
- Sufficient health insurance (as you're working, you probably have one)
- Secured livelihood without assistance from the state (as you both working, this is seemingly the case)
- no criminal record
- valid passport
- willingness to refrain from your current nationality (in some cases, dual citizenship is allowed, hence just ask your local naturalisation office if this holds for you).
Your first step now is to make an appointment with your naturalisation authority. You'll then be given a list of all the documents you will have to submit.
I hope my answers were helpful and I’ll be very pleased if you contact me again with further questions. I'm a member of the mbeon-staff and I‘ll be glad to guide over a longer period of time. mbeon is an online advisory service for migrants via the mbeon-app, which you can download on your smartphone for free. You'll find me in the mbeon-app under my location „München” and then my name “Frau Müller“ and get confidential one-to-one advice in a safe virtual room where nobody can read messages. For further information please visit www.mbeon.de.
Download for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.zone35.mbeon
Download for iOS: https://apps.apple.com/de/app/mbeon-messengerberatung/id1408795643