My gf is a German citizen and she is going to apply for bachelor degree in Germany! I live in Afghanistan so if she comes to my country and we get marry then how can she invites me there and then I start working there eventhough she is jobless!
And If I apply for marriage or spouse visa despite that she is jobless how we do ? And which way will be the easiest for us ?
closed with the note: Questions are getting closed after a year of no interaction.
asked Jul 6, 2020 in Legal advice by Sohail | 334 views
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,128 questions
6,092 answers
139,110 users