Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Hello good day everyone
Im working and i have two jobs in 3 different schifts because of that have no time to attend school or start any languge school and next year im suppose to apply for permanent resident so my question is what is the alternative or which another best way can i get b1 certification because i have good works and i will never prefer to leave work for launguge school so what i can do to obtain it different way
Best regards
asked Jun 7, 2020 in Legal advice by Musawvir

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello dear Musawvir,

thank you for sharing your question in the community,.

As far as I am not only a mbeon migration councelor, but a language teacher too, I can share you the following informations.

First of all, you are not commited to attend an integration course, but you are commited to get B1 German level. But if you want to keep your jobs, you can do the following things:

1. Search an evening course. The Volkshochschule offer courses in the evening twice a week. There you can start from A1 maybe even to B1. You need to search for information in your region.

2. You can learn alone, using an application for your smartphone or online on your PC if you have one. The application you can download free charge from Google Play or App Store. Here are the download links:

I hope that these infos can help you. Please contact me if you have other questions too. You can contact me through the mbeon application. You can download it free charge. You can do this using one of the following links:



The app and the messaging are confidential.

You can find me in the app under the name: Alzey, Herr Zsigó.

Thank you for your trust.

Yours sincerelly


answered Jun 8, 2020 by mbe-on_Zsigó
Thanks alot for such kind information
Stay bless
Friendly regards
4,043 questions
4,812 answers
136,524 users