Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
we both want to live together, she is not divorce from previous marriage but seperated since 8 months, what should i do to get permission to stay ?
asked May 31, 2020 in Legal advice by khan24

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
The best thing for u to do is to wait till she delivers the baby
After then u make DNA test, when u have the prove that the baby is yours then the authority can never say they won't allow u to make the father declaration and the  Sorgerecht is very important but u need a Lawyer to help with this.since your baby is a German you have the right to get your residence. But your process will be quiet long and difficult but u will get your residence
answered Jun 2, 2020 by Ibrahim Adams
3,781 questions
4,521 answers
135,939 users