I have Duldung ausweise because of Dublin and I have someone to give me a job. He asked me to bring form from Ausländerbehörde.

1. How can I take form from Ausländerbehörde because it is closed.

2. Will they approve me to work?

3. How my benefits change when I am working such as social money and Wohnung. I am with wife.
asked Apr 18, 2020 in Work by Kaiser

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi @Kaiser,

thank you for contacting our community.

1. You can call the Ausländerbehörde or write them and email to ask for the form.

2. I cannot tell you for sure. As far as I know Ausländerbehörde normally doesn't approve while Dublin is still running, but as all Dublin-Deportations are stopped at the moment because of Corona, it's worth trying.

3. The money you received before according to "Asylbewerberleistungsgesetz" will be cut depending on how much you earn. If you live together with your wife and the money you earn is enough to provide for both of you, her money will also be limited or cut to zero.

I hope my answers were useful for you and I'll be very pleased if you contact me again with further questions. I'm a member of the MBEON-staff  and I‘ll be glad to guide you over a longer period of time. Mbeon is an online consultancy for migrants via  the mbeon-app, which you can install on your smartphone for free. Download it via App Store or Google Play Store. You'll find me In the mbeon-app under my name „Euskirchen, Frau Schaefer“ and get confidential one-to-one advice in a safe virtual room where nobody can wiretap messages. Further information: www.mbeon.de

Kind regards,


answered Apr 20, 2020 by mbeon-Ruth
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,443 questions
5,325 answers
137,552 users