I'm a single mother with 3 underage children. I've been recognized as a refugee in the state of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern. However, two of my children were given refugee status as well, but my youngest one was refused all forms of protections.

I'm terrified that they will send him away. I need someone to tell me what to do. Please help me.
asked Mar 31, 2020 in Asylum proceedings by Faith2020 | 246 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello @ Faith2020,

welcome to Wefugees and thank you for sharing your question with us.

To give you a more concise assessment about the (im-)probability of a deportation, some further information is needed, so if you wish, you can send me some details of your son's situation via mbeon.

There are several organisations in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, which will be pleased to give you advice and help you with arrangements with trustworthy lawyers. You can find their contact info here:


I hope my answers were useful for you and I'll be very pleased if you contact me again with further questions. I'm a member of the mbeon-staff and I‘ll be glad to guide over a longer period of time. mbeon is an online advisory service for migrants via the mbeon-app, which you can install on your smartphone for free. Download it via Google Play Store (https://play.google.***/store/apps/details?id=de.zone35.mbeon) or the App Store 

You'll find me in the mbeon-app under my name „München, Frau Müller“ and get confidential one-to-one advice in a safe virtual room where nobody can read messages. For more information please visit ***.mbeon.de.

Best regards


answered Mar 31, 2020 by mbeon-Christine
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,929 questions
5,903 answers
138,858 users