thank you for sharing your question in the community. My name is Zsigó and I am a migration councelor of the mbeon-group.
As I think, you have already informed you about the Dublin-Case. But I would like you to take a look at this process.
A Dublin-Case is applied in such cases:
- if an asylum application has been started in another Dublin-State;
- if an asylum seeker has left the Dublin-State during the asylum procedure;
- an asylum application has been rejected in an other Dublin-State;
- the asylum seeker has taken back his asylum application in the other DS;
- if the asylumseeker has received Asylum in an other State;
- if an asylum seeker has entered Germany illegally via another Dub-lin state
When one of these point are relevant, a Dublin-Case can not be escaped, but there are some possibilities to act against it.
The following possibilities are there:
- family reunion, if the spouse or the children of the asylum seeker is still in asylum process in an other state/land or this spouse/children has asylum in another land;
- if Germany voluntarily ssumes responsibility for the asylum process. But there must be serious reason for. For example if a person/s is/are sick, traumatized, a pregnant women, single parents, families with children, etc.;
- if the person is unable to travel because of mental or physical illnesses;
- when the transfer period has expired. A transfer period longs 6-18 months;
- one can submit complaint to the administrative court;
- one can submit a petition to the state parliament;
- apply for church asylum.
I hope that these informations will be helpfful to you.
If you have other questions, you could have a confidential conversation through the app of the mbeon-project.
You can download it free charge from Google Play
(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.zone35.mbeon) or the App Store
It is a simple app and simple to registrate.
I wish you all the best.