Hello again @Kaiser,
they both have the same qualifications. If you need an expert opinion for the BAMF, you can ask any medical doctor who is familiar with you medical history. Prices for a medical clearance can vary between 20,- and 120,- €, depending on the content.
Here are the minimum legal and regulatory requirements for a medical clearance (you can show this list to your doctor):
1. The title must be: "Ärztliches Attest zur Vorlage bei Gericht"
2. Precise diagnosis with a labeling of the degree of severrity of your disease (e.g. chronic, acute, adaption disorder)
3. Date of the beginning of the treatment, number of consultations/surgeries so far
4. On what basis the diagnosis was made?
5. Method of fact finding
6. Description of traumatic events and credibility of your report
7. Concise descriptionof your disease, symptoms (Intrusions, flashbacks, depression, aggression. amnesia, hypermesia etc.)
8. Confirmation of psychic (or other) disorders via methods of diagnosis, medical results
9. treatment neediness of the disease(s)
10. Medication and kinds of therapies so far
11. Degree of risk you condition will deteriote if you're sent back to your country (for example risk of additional traumatization, risk of suicidality)
12. Therapy and medication schedules
14. Probable effects of an end/withhold of the treatment for the patient
15. (Where appropriate) a justification, why the disease wasn't reported earlier.
All the points must be included. Point 15 is crucial and leads to rejections, so hopefully the disease has been recorded in your BAMF-file before.
So far a general description of what is required.
I hope my answers were useful for you and I'll be very pleased if you contact me again with further questions. I'm a member of the MBEON-staff and I‘ll be glad to guide over a longer period of time. Mbeon is an online consultancy for migrants via the mbeon-app, which you can install on your smartphone for free. Download it via App Store or Google Play Store. You'll find me In the mbeon-app under my name „München, Frau Müller“ and get confidential one-to-one advice in a safe virtual room, where nobody can wiretap messages. More informations: www.mbeon.de.