I need a help, I have a duldung for two years now.  An I have never work yet. am living in a private resident, but social pay my house rent. An myself self.  I have met all requirement  about Beschäftigungsduldung. can I apply Beschäftigungsduldung an how can I apply it?
asked Jan 24, 2020 in Legal advice by Fafa Touray

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear Fafa Touray,

Thank you for sharing your question with the Wefugees Community!

Please have a look at this thread, in which Melina explained the conditions for the "Beschäftigungsduldung" already very much in detail.

Unfortunately, one of the requirements is, that you have a job for at least 18 months, that pays taxes and social security contributions, and with a regular working time of 35 hours per week.

In general, it is really not easy to get the "Beschäftigungsduldung". Could the "Ausbildungsduldung" be an alternative for you?

Looking forward to hear from you again.

All the best,


answered Jan 24, 2020 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,531 questions
5,430 answers
137,860 users