Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Hello wefugees, once again happy new year,
my Question is with my deportation ban s60, am i supposed to be under Landratsamt social, or under Job center, i have already make appointments with my embassy for my passport issue, but I'm still with my normal aufenthaltsgestattung which has not yet expired, Landratsamt told me that they are still waiting for final decision from Bundesamt fur Migration und Fluchtlinge, also told me that later they are going to give me 6 months duldung, then after my aufenthaltstitel, please i want to know my right with my present situation, thank for your understanding
asked Jan 12 in Legal advice by davide

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Davide,

Thank you for reaching out to the Wefugees Communtiy!

If you received a deportation ban according to §60 (5) or §60 (7) AufenthG, the immigration office (Ausländerbehörde) should issue a residence permit according to §25 (3) AufenthG for one year. As soon as you hold a residence permit, the jobcenter will be responsible for you.

You may want to read some more details on the deportation ban. Following the link, you find an official website of the BAMF.

What I do not yet understand is, why the authorities want to issue a Duldung for you for 6 months. If your case is still pending in court, you will probably keep the "Aufenthaltsgestattung". A Duldung would mean, that they basically want you to leave the country but can not deport you for the time being. You may want to give some more details on that?

If the grounds for the deportation ban are still present, the immigration office will most probably extend the residence permit after one year. 

If you fulfill the requirements, you may want to apply for a permanent residence permit after some years (at least 5 years legal stay in Germany),

I hope this helps and please get back to us if any clarification is needed or you have some further questions.

All the best,


answered Jan 24 by Meike
Thank you very much meike,
i received a letter from Landratsamt, 4 days ago, this was what was written on the first page of the letter.....?

Bei diesem Termin erhalten sie eine Verfahrensduldung, Bitte bingen sie die Duldungsantrage vollstandig ausgefullt und unterschrieben fur sie, Ihre Frau und jedes einzelne kind mit, ebenso die antrag auf Erteilung eines Aufenthaltstitel und biometrische passbilder, Diese benotigen wir ebenfalls fur jede einzelne person,

Fur Herrn.... Liegen die builder vor, alle anderen familienmitglieder benotigen ein biometrische passbilder,

Zur Vermeidung von Missverstandnissen wird darauf hingewiesen, dass kein Ersatz fur Verdienstausfalle oder fur etwaige Reisekosten gewahrt werden kann, welches Ihnen etwa aus Anlass Ihrer Vorsprache entstehen sollten,

i have already taken the letter to the Caritas in my city to help me ✍️ it,
i have to submit it as soon as possible next week,
Please i will be very happy to hear from you Meike
3,168 questions
3,944 answers
134,575 users