Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany

I would like to ask for advice for one of my relatives.
My uncle,turkish nationale , has been in Kyrgyzstan for 4 years. His wife and son came to Germany 10 months ago. Both received refugee status very quickly.
His wife applied for family reunion for his husband - my uncle.
The problem is that my uncle's passport has expired. The turkish embassy in Kyrgystan won't renew his passport and even entering the embassy is a danger for him.At this point, they are confused as to how to proceed. The BAMF officials spoke vaguely when his wife asked them what to do.
The main problem is; Can he come to Germany with an expired passport?If not , how should he proceed?
I'll be thankful for any advice.

asked Nov 26 in Legal advice by cihancam

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2,671 questions
3,304 answers
132,439 users