Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Hello . I am currently residing in Brasil on refugee status. But during my stay I met a German girl. We had a marriage together and on the papers as well. But soon we broke up. I was send back to Brasil while she got pragnent with my child. Long story short I had no clear idea what is coming next. I had very few times contact with the German girl on phone . But it's been three years now I am financially assisting my child like sending money etc and gifts . And now I have no phone contact etc. But now last month I have also received my child papers from Germany stadtjugendant  unterhaltsvorschuss  UVG . And these paper asks me to financially support my child which I have already been doing for 3 years. I ask you guys to give me any link where I can find a reasonable lawyer or any law that permits me to let me see my daughter finally or that I can stay close to her . Now I want to see her and she is already 3 years now without father. Thanks
asked Oct 19, 2019 in Legal advice by Raheel
reshown Oct 19, 2019 by Raheel

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
You need to get a family lawyer from Germany. Contact them online and file up a case.
answered Oct 28, 2019 by helios
3,051 questions
3,809 answers
134,272 users