Dear wefugees team, Please my child got aufenthg under para. 33 as a child born in Germany whose parents have resident permit but I wish to know, how many years can the child get Germany citizenship ? Is it the same as apply to we who came to Germany but not born here?
I will be glad if anyone answer me .
asked Oct 11, 2019 in Legal advice by Denny28 | 828 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Denny28,

Thank you for sharing your question with the Wefugees Community!

How to apply for the German citizenship was discussed already on this platform. You may want to check this thread, for example, for more information. However, feel free to get back to us if clarification is needed or you want to discuss any other question.

All the best,


answered Oct 14, 2019 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,255 questions
6,245 answers
139,247 users