Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Hello, wefugees
I have 8 months marriage with a German citizen
I applied for visa and the answer was No,
Because I've been deported before from Germany, and now they told me that I can't make familiar reunion until December 2021..
Now I need help if someone knows how to break this expulsion so means that I don't have to wait for 2 years to get my German visa. Maybe a way to make it more quick than 2 years..
Kelmend Hoxha
asked Sep 26, 2019 in Legal advice by Kelmend

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

you can make an application for shortening the period of your entry ban because of humanitarian reasons (family unit must be protected after the EU-Regulations). The local Ausländerbehörde (in the area where your spouse lives and where you would move to) must check if the reason is heavy enough. For example if a child is awaited or one of spouses has health problems and needs another one (also for psychological reasons), you can give proves. You can also try to use other arguments, like a good job offer. The decision in in discretionary power of the Ausländerbehörde. Your wife can try to speak to them herself.

Make an application in a written form and ask for a written decision with information on legal remedies available.
answered Nov 10, 2019 by Alla_fka
3,780 questions
4,513 answers
135,933 users