Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Hello please i  live in germany i did a vaterschaftsanerkennung  in germany and i want cancellation because i later found out the child is not mine how will i cancel it
asked Jun 7 in Legal advice by Bella
@Bella, you and the mother of the child should go back to the office where you did it b4 and explain everything to them with an evidence that shows the child is not yours... so, it will be cancelled..

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2,356 questions
2,903 answers
131,525 users