Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
asked Jun 5 in Education by Eebe
@Eebe depends on the school and personal income in ur account as a student..

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
only a general information: a permision to study (or to work) in Italy doesn't alllowe to study (or work) in an other EU-Country. if you want to study here, you need to ask the permission to the German authority. At best try to reach the consutling centre of a german universty. For general information you can have a look here:
answered Jul 8 by BildungsberaterIn
2,513 questions
3,102 answers
131,944 users