Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany

I am a German resident. I come to a non-European country with a work visa and not a European citizen. I recently married my German spouse in Denmark, but the German Foreigners' Office in Germany does not change my visa and says that marriage in Denmark does not change my status. We must start marriage from Germany again if I want to get married related visa. is it correct?
asked Jun 2, 2019 in Legal advice by Ali999

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Look for a lawyer muy brother also got marry there and he has his document I didn't have any issue with German Foreigners' office wish you good luck
answered Jun 2, 2019 by Kevinhvapetare
3,621 questions
4,347 answers
135,532 users