Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I am a latvian and i have EU man have a refugee status in Germany.I often visiting him in Germany but we want to marry now in Germany and stay there.What documents we need for it?
asked May 17 in Other Questions by Solvitta

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2,557 questions
3,159 answers
132,043 users