My sister is with a greece man . The man has been living here for 2 years . He work and live in Germany.  My question,  If my sister become pregnant for him, will they grant her resident permit in Germany?  My sister is still in asylum process in Germany
asked May 8, 2019 in Legal advice by felise | 211 views
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,917 questions
5,887 answers
138,832 users