Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany

Please I live with my German girlfriend and our baby boy. I have all the necessary documents to my baby. The problem now is the Auslander wants me to go bck to my country to renew my visa and take family union visa but I can’t because I have no money n place to stay there. My Frau is not fit and can’t even carry weights. Her mum is very sick too do I do almost everything now. She has 6 months to return to work and our son is barely  2 months. Is there anyway they can cancel this threat because my family needs more here.. is important to be with them now. Pls help me

asked May 2, 2019 in Legal advice by Kghsb
@kghsb how far have you go with the Auslander?

Please log in or register to answer this question.

3 Answers

0 votes
Do you have vaterschaftsanerkennung?If yes,please hire a lawyer and you will have your residence permit fast .If you live in Hamburg there is one lawyer who is capable for your case .Thank you
answered May 4, 2019 by Tony1111
@Tony1111 what's the lawyer contact please
Jan Olaf Moyzes
Güntherstraße 77, 22087 Hamburg, Germany
0 votes
Yes I have all including birth certificate and custody
answered May 4, 2019 by Kghsb
0 votes
I have a lawyer now so trying to sort things out
answered May 21, 2019 by Kghsb
3,052 questions
3,814 answers
134,284 users