Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Can I get residence through my child who is a permanent residence in Germany.
Am a student studying in Germany.
How long can a child born in Germany has to wait to be a German citizen?
asked Apr 15 in Legal advice by Pan 123

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2,252 questions
2,814 answers
111,505 users