Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
My Friend Applied for Asyl but was rejected.
He latter Appealed  to the Admin court.
His son was born in Germany and is Holding a temporary residence.
He has the vaterschaft,his name is in child birth certicate,has 50 percent Kids rights,visit the Kid,do the Shopping for the Kid and Pay 100 Euro monthly for Child maintance.
Is he entitied to any residence Permit?Can he Face Deportation and can he be allowed to do Ausbildung?
asked Apr 2, 2019 in Legal advice by Pan 123
His gf or wife from which contry ?
The Girlfriend is from Uganda but the Girlfriend 2nd Child is from German.
They no longer together but they raising the Kid together

Please log in or register to answer this question.

3,275 questions
4,054 answers
134,808 users