Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
my sister attends berufschule and got pregnant soon she have the baby so unfortunately she had to stop going to school due to not feeling well most of the time,so the school wants her to send a medical certificate that she’s not able to come,what are the outcomes if she can’t provide that paper? But can only provide the mutterpass? will she get a penalty fee? And what happens when the baby is born?
asked 3 days ago in Legal advice by Grace

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2,099 questions
2,727 answers
76,493 users