Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I’m an Italian citizen and I reside in uk. My man has got a refugee status. I understand that we could get married in the Italian consulate in uk. What are the required documents for a stateless citizen? How would this marriage in the consulate affect his current status in uk?

Kind regards,

asked Feb 12 in Legal advice by Sitz87

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2,475 questions
3,045 answers
131,823 users