Welcome to Wefugees and thank you for contributing to our platform with this interesting question :-)
Here is what I came up with:
- Dual vocational training at Uni Rostock
- Application period ends on February 28 - that's in 12 days!
- Training starts September 1, 2019
- Period of time is 3.5 years
The core qualifications/ entry requirements that Uni Rostock asks for are:
- Having "Abitur"/ "Realschulabschluss"/ "Fachschulabschluss" or an equivalent degree from school with an overall good grade ("gut" in Germany equals "B")
- Handwerkliches und technisches Geschick = manual skills and technical knowledge
- Gute motorische Fähigkeiten = good motor skills
- Ausdauer, Geduld und Genauigkeit = persistence, patience and precision
What they offer:
- An appropriate pay for your training
- Holiday entitlement of 29 days
- A variety of activities in different disciplines in the clinic and polyclinics for Dental, Oral and Orthodontic Medicine "Hans Moral" at University Medicine Rostock
Regarding your question if you have to pay tuition: I did not find any information stating you have to. You are getting paid for your work. If you want to apply for the training, the websites I shared list the documents you need to hand in!
You can also reach out to Uni Rostock directly, they have people who can explain all the details about the training, what you need to do and where you need to go. Here are the contact details I found:
Phone: 0381 494 5101
Feel free to reach out to us again if you need any further assistance!
All the best,