Thank you for your question!
I'm not a lawyer, but had a look to find out what the requirements are for foreigners to get married in Pakistan.
This website has the necessary information: https://pklegal.org/foreigners-marriage-rules-in-pakistan/
Here is what they say:
- A foreigner must have to have a valid Pakistan visa at the time of marriage registration. This visa can even a tourist visa.
- If a foreigner is getting married in Islamabad or Karachi with a Pakistani national then he/she will have to submit 6x passport size photographs, in Lahore 4x photographs are required.
- Pakistani partner will have to present his National Identity Card for the registration of their marriage.
- If any party was previously married but now living a divorced or widowed then presentation of relevant document is compulsory.
- Couple will also have to bring along with two male witnesses with them at the time of registration. We can also arrange witnesses on request, however, this service may add some additional cost.
I would advise to talk to officials in your country to make sure you have all the necessary documents. Also, you two have to make sure your marriage will be recognized by German law. After you are married, you can apply for family reunion, in order for you to move and live with your wife in Germany.
For more information on family reunion, please have a look at the BAMF website: http://www.bamf.de/EN/Fluechtlingsschutz/FamilienasylFamiliennachzug/familienasyl-familiennachzug-node.html
I hope this information helps! Of course you can reach out to us again if you have any more questions, or check out our platform for similar cases around marriage and family reunion by using the search bar on the right.
All the best,