Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
hi .. i need some information . as i live in germany from 3 years after married with romanian citizen . i need to go back india for a long time like 6 or more months as i have a some family problems . my wife decided to go with me . i have to back step from my job so it is not possible to pay my medical fares . is i go to aüslanderbehorde to say me and my wife leaves german for six months and we dont cut our ammelding from rathaus and back to same house after back from india ?

and one more important question is this effect to my next visa ( permanent residence ) that i applied in 2020 ?

asked Jan 10, 2019 in Legal advice by deepkahlon

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote
You need special permission for the same unless you are not a permanent resident of Germany.
answered Jan 11, 2019 by blufig
3,053 questions
3,815 answers
134,294 users