Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I Have ban on deportation base on my danger to life   Can i apply for permanent residents after three years if i have b2
asked Dec 8, 2018 in Asylum proceedings by Ali112

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Dear @Ali112, thank you for your question in the community. As for your question please follow the link below: Further in order to obtain the permanent residency after three years you need to have C1 language certificate and have worked the entire time, plus have some kind qualifications(professional or academic). If you need further guidance please do not hesitate to reach out to the community. Best regards, Nilab
answered Dec 11, 2018 by Nilab
3,114 questions
3,888 answers
134,441 users