Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Can i do a ausbildung with a Duldung or do I need any ducument to bigging the ausbildung. Because I don't seek any asylum my Ausweis is Duldung.
asked Nov 15, 2018 in Legal advice by Mo_singz

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Dear @Mo_singz, thank you for sharing your situation and question with the community. Yes you can in general apply for the consent of the Ausländerbehörde, in order to able to start the Ausbildung. The question you are addressing has been asked before, please follow the link for the answer: If you then still need more specific guidance please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Best regards, Nilab
answered Nov 19, 2018 by Nilab
4,042 questions
4,804 answers
136,519 users