thank you for sharingyour story with the community and waiting for a response!
As for your questions:
- Can they send him away?
- Does he need to go there and give his finger prints or not?
- What if he just doesnt go?
- What if he says he wants to go back to his country, before he needs to do that and I will apply for Familienzusammenführung?
1. They will first start the Dublin Regulation Process and ask the first country to process his asylum. However as you both have a child together, they will take this into consideration. So please make sure to do the Vaterschaftsanerkennung, if not yet done and the Erklärung für Sorgerecht at the Jugendamt.
2. He will have to attend the appointment.
3. If he does not go they cant process his case and will decide without him being there.
4. He shouldnt do that, but actually go for the appointment for the EURODOC process but take all the papers that proof his fatherhood and it would be better that you consult a lawyer in this process.
I hope we could help you. please if you have further question do let us know.