Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
my appeal was rejected i have reappealed again and waiting for an answer.

 currently have aufenhalt status ( in heim been in deutschland about 10 months transfered to new city 2 months ago and not from top 5 countries which they support directly) currently in b1 i would like to seek advice how can i do it faster as my class for b1 has just started and is suppose to end around sep which is too long for me.

I have heard by doing living in german test and b1 also helps in the case or citizenship and also a ausbildung program.

at moment im thinking of going for IT ausbildung (heard IT subject is in english so is a plus point for me)

this way i can maybe get transfer to better city with social help

At moment i can go to any city if have found full time personal work but that means then have to pay for language and all other classes etc.

The social amt has given me permission to work, but i thought of first making my bases strong.
asked Nov 3, 2018 in Asylum proceedings by Riz

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Dear @Riz, thank you for your contribution in the community. AS for your question, the best way is through Ausbildung and work, these two things are already part of your plans, so I would say you are doing already the right things to integrate faster and have therefore better staying grounds. The best way would be to start to work and get through extra assistance for language courses etc. with scholarships. If you need help with that let us know and we would be glad to assist you. Best regards, Nilab
answered Nov 4, 2018 by Nilab
Dear @Nilab I dont want to work fulltime and get stuck therefore am thinking of using my social support and would like to do my ausbildung with language courses and also would like to transfer to a bigger city which also changes my ausweis status and is possible i read but dont know if they will still support me since am currently in iserlohn and would like to transfer to bigger cities or frankfurt maybe. kindly suggest
I do understand however, at the moment the only way for you would be to do it if you get an Ausbildung in the city where you would like to move.
Or as mentioned if you have a job there.
One more option could be if you have close family members it might work as well.

If you have further questions please contact me again.
Best regards,
@nilab my aunt info was already given in the starting of frankfurt still they transf me to nrw
3,474 questions
4,228 answers
135,175 users