Please how can i renew my 2years Italian motivi humanitarian document?
asked Nov 1, 2018 in Other Questions by James daniel

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote
Go directly to the immigration office in your City with your expired Humanitarian Residence Permits and your Alien Passport if you were given one. And also with a prove of Address to show that you live there. They will renew it for you. I have some friends who also renewed theirs recently.
Good luck and best regards Nelly
answered Nov 2, 2018 by Nelly Overcomer
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,531 questions
5,430 answers
137,860 users